In this session we will:
- Discuss what is meant by the term “Safeguarding Adults”
- Identify adults considered to be more at risk of abuse.
- Discuss what is meant by abuse?
- Consider what may be abusive behaviour, the different types of abuse and associated signs and symptoms.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of professionals involved in the safeguarding of adults.
- Discuss your own role should abuse be suspected, witnessed or disclosed.
- Consider the impact of abuse on individuals.
- Discuss key legislation that protects adults at risk of abuse.
Course costs £35 per person and includes refreshments and certification. Discounts available for multi bookings.
Call 01730 858180